All our products are brand new. We don’t sell any pre-owned products.
All our products come in their original packaging with the instruction manuals and our warranty.
We sell hundreds of accessories every day, enabling us to offer products at the lowest possible prices. With our bulk purchasing power we are able to negotiate the best possible prices.
No. We are an online only store.
Yes, you can shop on your mobile device.
Once an item is sold out, you will not be able to purchase that product online. However, if you send us an email regarding your request, we may be able to source additional units for you.
All RRP prices on our website are based on the suggested retail price for that product. Because we sell our products over the Internet nationwide, the RRP price may or may not represent the prevailing price at any particular time or in every location, and we make no promises about the reliability or accuracy of any such information. Nothing can replace your own comparison shopping, and notwithstanding the RRP price information provided, if this is an important factor for you in your purchasing decision, we recommend you conduct your own individual research as well.
We will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 1 year after purchase. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product.
The warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet / band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from us.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by us nor any manufacturer.
Once your order has been dispatched a VAT invoice can be downloaded in your account under the orders tab
We accept: AMEX,Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.